Wello! :B You've stepped into MY 's paradise. Remember to tag and check my other post !-chuu-
Disclaimer
Navigations

Journal About Joined Profile Links Credits
Webmistress
Photobucket



My name is Monica Angeline Sudarsono. I am a girl with many dreams and wishes. I live in Tangerang, Indonesia. I hv just graduated from ST JHS and will going to Penabur Sunrise for my SHS.
I love my JESUS CHRIST, my family members, my friends and everyone who I know. I'm 14 years old going 15 on 4th November. I'd like to singing, watching, sleeping, eating, listening to the music and I wanna be a singer oneday.
So please, enjoy my blog ♥



Blabberings

Daily Reads
Anastasia Silvi
Avilia Alexandra
Helena Natanael
Jessica Adeline
Josephine Tammy
Lia WP
Lydia Christiana
Oda Sekar
Venny Meiliany

Moosic


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Personal Shopper
Written at Sunday, June 20, 2010 | back to top

Hey all visitor! Last Saturday and Sunday, I did what girl always do. SHOPPING! yeahahah. On Saturday I went to Senayan City, and I decided to go shopping at Debenhams. And here's what I got for my siblings wedding party.


And on Sunday I went to PASAR BARU or NEW MARKET (what the *piiiip* is new market?) hahaha.. I went shopping again. And I got this cool stuff. With lower prices of course.



I got these stuffs only Rp5000,- / pieces! What a wow!

Wedges! I finally got you!

Well, that was quite fun, right? I was dreaming for having a wedges before and I got it! Yippiee! But the one that I haven't got yet is a handbag. Hope I'll find it soon!


Cheers,




♥monicangeline

Labels: ,